Newly Setup Tank

I finally jumped into the boat and ordered some plants from Arizona Plants.
They arrived in what I would call pretty good condition. I have been
monitoring the water with a CO2 kit. It pretty much stays around 20 ppm (22
or so in the morning and 20 in the evening). Will this change as the plants
become established?

Also, after 2 days I noticed this morning little white particles on the top
of the water. What are they? Kinda yellowish, I assume some type of pollen?
Should I net these out or is it what I have read about the dreaded
"duckweed." Any ideas.

Frank