Professional Aquatic Plant Soil

Hi All,
I was wondering if anyone had used "Professional Aquatic Plant Soil"  I think its made by 'Profile'.  Its available at Home Depot, ($6.95 for 10Lbs ) and claims that there are no organic materials and thus no decomposition. I was thinking of adding it to vermiculate and soil, to make a substrate for my 55 gal tank.

The material is very small and granular, and the manufacturer also claims that it does not rise when wet and that fish can even lay eggs in them.
Thanks in advance
ash
 gaap at usa_net