laterite

Hi. i ordered a product called "Dupla K" which is a laterite additive for
my gravel. I have just plain old fish tank gravel. The dupla is out of
stock and i need something else. can someone tell me what the best thing
to add to my tank gravel is to help my plants grow?? i have a 150 gln
planted discus tank. Also, I need the number of a place to get it from.
Does laterite really help?? If not, what will??

                                   Bobby

Bobby Brunner
Brunner at aecom_yu.edu