Nupra "S" Series Valve

Steve Dixon wrote:

> [...]
think the "S" series will be best for our purposes.  See the Krib or
George's site for more info.  Swagelock, the maker/owner of Nupro
valves,has a web site with a distributor locator function.<<<

Steve's reply was in response to something I wrote to the APD about which
Nupra needle valve was the best: the "M" or "S" series.  I mistakenly said
that I bought an "M" series valve. I was wrong. I bought the B-SS4  ("S"
series), and Steve is correct - this is supposed to be the best one for our
purposes.  The cost of the valve, some couplers, and shipping was $55.

Sorry for the confusion,

Ken
Kenguin at homemail_com