Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V3 #256

At 03:48 PM 5/10/1998 -0400, you wrote:

>We can't get Volvox to grow either. We use pickled specimens to teach
>1st yr undergrads about plant diversity.

Special for universities and other funded institutions/individuals only:

Volvox!  Live, the real thing.  Healthy young specimens, many with multiple
daughter cells.  Only $1 each, extra special:  Baker's dozen for $10!
Shipping included on all orders over $25.  VISA and Mastercard accepted.
Send order to:

Dave Gomberg
7 Gateview Court
San Francisco CA 94116-1941

Our motto:  "When life gives you lemons, make lemonade!"

--
Dave Gomberg	mailto:gomberg at wcf_com
FormMaestro  <http://www.wcf.com>