Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V3 #255

<<
 As far as readily available books currently on the market, I have to
 agree that the best info is the the Baensch atlases.  By the way, these
 are coming out in paperback soon, so the price should drop
 significantly.

They're here; volumes 1-3 of the Freshwater Atlases have been redone, and
issued, just not very well distributed as yet. Vol.s 4 and 5 and a
comprehensive picture atlas that includes all five should be out later this
year (98) in english... and I'm trying to talk Hans (Baensch) into just a
single comprehensive Plant edition. The company involved, Microcosm
802-985-2700, Melissa at X 15.
Bob Fenner (among other things Microcosm's Trade Sales Rep.)