Black brush algae

Interesting. I think I agree with you that CO2 only makes sense if you have
LOTS of light. BBA should do less good in higher PH, so I really do not
understand why some people advise to use it to combat BBA (which is why I
got it). IMHO CO2 only makes the BBA less obvious trough better plant
growth.Did your BBA die back completely? Did you manually remove the dead
ones?

Wim