Re:Flag Fish & Religon

Scotty,

>>. I'm tired of people trying to sell their  <snip> religious faith on a
plant list., it's a plant list. I thought this was covered well by members a
while back.<<

I agree and think that anyone that is trying to "Sell" religion should be
removed from the list too. Come on guy, all I have is a Bible verse in my
signature, hardly "religious promulgation". Only once have I  posted
anything that was not relative to aquatic plants. That was in reply to
another flame that appeared publicly much like yours.

BTW no one forces you to read the signature!

You should go back and read the archives. You will find that I am with in
the guidelines of our 'list mother' has set for signatures, unlike yours.
Enough of this foolishness. Lets drop the off subject topics and talk
plants.

Jeff <*\\><
 Mt. 4:19 And he saith unto them, Follow me,
and I will make you fishers of men.
www.airnet.net/kudzu/ "Kudzu's Christian Clipart Collection"