Re: Malaysian Trumpet snails

Kin Tam writes:

<snip>< I'm worried that I have about several thousand dead snails in my
substrate.  This >could spike my bioload.  And I cant do water changes for a
week, and I have to do this
> treatment 2 more time, so my water is only going to be changed once a
> week.  So can somone put my mind at ease, or am I in big trouble? ><snip>

There are a number of good products out there for dealing with ammonia spikes.
I would watch the ammonia level closely during treatment.  If it goes up,
treat accordingly.

Bob Dixon