too much time online (was more ?'s on trace elements)

Well hopefully this will make it on to the same issue as my previous post.
In which i said :

"55.3g is 121 lbs, that's a lot!!!  Could quarter it"

Well now I show my inadequacy due to being a citizen of the united states.
In not learning the metric system.  "g" = gram and 1000g's in a K which
equals 2.2 lbs.  Not 2.2 lbs to the gram.  duh?????

frying my brain by spending way too much time online,
jim