Q: co2 reactors

I have a 200 l fish tank with lots of plants and fishes. In order to fertilize
the plants and to adjust th pH-value I'm planning to install some CO2
equipment. Both the equipments of SERA and DENNERLE seem to be appropriate. My
question concerning the reactors of those two equipments is the following:
Does anybody have experiences with either of the two reactors? It looks like
the SERA reactor does NOT have a ventilation for the excess gases (N2, O2),
thus being prone to block up. SERA's answer to this question was unsatisfying
and of no value. What about the reactor Cyclo 500 Turbo by DENNERLE? Is it
easily adjustable?

Any help or hints are appreciated!

Joerg

--
  Joerg Haber (SCM)          EMail: haberj at mathematik_tu-muenchen.de
  Zentrum Mathematik         Tel.: +49-89-289-28128