HITH

Hi all, This has probably been discussed before but I can't find anything in the archives.

George in commenting on grounding probes for induced ac said that he always grounded his tanks to prevent "Hole In The Head" and fin rot. Now I had been under the assumption that HITH was a nutritional deficit disease. Can someone either shed some light here or direct me to a source (preferably WWW)

Best to you

Ric Cooney
RicCooney at Worldnet_att.net

Arthur C. Clarkešs Law of Technology: "Any sufficiently advanced
technology is indistinguishable from magick."