Re:Possible diagram of yeast purifier

Eric,

Could you possibly make a diagram of your DIY yeast purifier which involves
the second bottle and an airpump? It sounds very interesting and there is
definitely a need for it. The whitish slime on the airhoses is caused by a
yeast produced fungus. It totally exploded once in on of my tanks and I had
to tear it down completely. I'm starting again cautiously as I can't afford
a CO2 system. Waiting a couple of days after setting up the DIY CO2 before
attaching it to the tank seems to help.

Regards,
Susan