MH lighting

Yes the inital cost of getting a MH setup is high.  But in the long run
the price is not so bad.  I use 3 175W bulbs enclosed in a wooden box on
top of my 150.  There is a fan on one side.  At first the enclosure got
pretty hot, but I used some tin foil and made reflectors for each bulb,
and the hood is slightly warm to touch.  Been using them for over half a
year and been pretty pleased with the results.  My balast is pretty quite,
my pump is much louder than the balast.  We will see what is heard after I
put in the new pump, should be much quiter.

|  220 HP 89 Conquest TSi   Powered By HKS    PIAA 670 Watts of Ion |
|  Stock 86 Mazda RX7 GXL well, maybe not stock... :)               |
|  Power for speed!!!!      "Life begins at 130!"                   |
|  HKS, Brembo, GTX, MSD, K&N, NGK, Eibach, Tokico       150 Mph    |
|  JL Audio, PPI, MB Quart, Audio Control, Pioneer       118dB      |
|  Tony Tam                         tamx0004 at tc_umn.edu             |
|  Please stop by my page "http://umn.edu/~tamx0004"                |