Echinodous marble queen, E. oriental, E.leopard, E. rose, E. rubin or E. ozelot trade,buy/sell?

Willing to trade / buy E.marble queen, E. oriental, E.leopard, E. rose,
E. rubin or E. ozelot from anyone on the list.  I have five Echinodous
marble queens five Echinodous cordifolius and that I am willing to trade
for any of the above species. I am also willing to pay above wholesale
but below retail prices for any of the five.  Please E-mail me.

~Bk.