Re: nothing under the substrate or a newbie's first planted aquarium

Hello list friends,

Thank you so much for the advice. Although I still am not sure what
direction I will take, the different "methods" are more obvious to me, now.

BTW, I would like to offer a suggestion. (Of course, with all of the brain
power on this list this may already have been considered) It might be
helpful to newbies if the "experts" on this list could put together a
packet of information (similar to the ones offered in response to my
question) which would be mailed out to new subscribers to this list when
they subscribe, as well as being available at the list's web site.

Regards,
Harry