Re: anyone have extra plants?

Dear Toan,
in summer the temperature of water in my home tanks about 29-31 C. (And so
during approximately six months).
In such conditions superbly grow all cryptocorynes, for example:
Cr. aponogetiifolia
Cr. ciliata
Cr. cordata (7 forms such as Cr. cordata f. blassi, f. rosanervis etc.)
Cr. crispatula f. balansae
Cr. crispatula f. retrospiralis
Cr. hudoroi
Cr. longicauda
Cr. moehlmanii
Cr. pontederiifolia
Cr. wendtii (all forms)  etc. Also there are a lot of other plants such as:
Anubias bartery var. angustifolia
A. bartery var. barteri
A. bartery var. caladiifolia
A. bartery var. glabra
A. bartery var. nana
A. gigantea
Lagenandra koenigii
L. ovata
Limnophila aquatica
L. sessiliflora
Rotala indica
R. rotundifolia
Alternanthera sp.
Bacopa sp.
Bolbitis huedelotii
Echinodorus shluteri "Leopard"
E. barthii
E. parviflorus "Tropica"
Hygrophila salicifolia
H. corymbosa
H. difformis
H. polysperma
Microsorium pteropus
Crinum natans
C. calamistratum and some other plants. All these plants superbly grow at
the temperature of waters 29-31 C. One of my friends contains some from
these plants in the tanks with discus (Cryptocoryne, Anubias, Lagenandra,
Crinum, Hygrophila and Barclaya)
Good luck. Alexei.
---
Alexei Bednii