[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: phosphate

You guys might want to look up the compound
"Sodium hexametaphosphate" or "sodium phosphate glass" sold under
the brand name of CALGON (Kodak) its used to soften the water
without precipitate formation. I used this in my photo darkroom.

When I used it in my darkroom I did get precipitates.


in 36C hot Bangalore, South India.