[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: DIY CO2 Quantity
- To: Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com (Aquatic-Plants)
- Subject: Re: DIY CO2 Quantity
- From: "David W. Webb" <dwebb at ti_com>
- Date: Wed, 15 Apr 1998 14:05:51 -0600
- Conversation-Id: <BMSMTP89266706771a0206807 at dskmail2_itg.ti.com>
>Date: Mon, 13 Apr 1998 23:54:50 -0700
>From: ternay at dimensional_com (Andy Ternay)
>Subject: DIY CO2 Quantity
>The material I have seen on
>using DIY yeast CO2 injection talks about using one two liter bottle for a
>10 to 20g aquarium. Fine.
> Would it be better to use two on a 29g aquarium?
> How about four on a 60g?
When I was injecting CO2 in my 55g, I used either one or two bottles. I'd
probably just do a single bottle on a 29g as well.
David W. Webb