Re: Florida Native aquatic plants

     >As I live in South Florida and will be collecting here, I
     >need a comprehensive guide to Native Aquatic Plants
     >of Florida.

     I personally like:

     Tarver, D.P., J.A. Rodgers, M.J. Mahler, R.L. Lazor. 1988 (4th ed.).
     Aquatic and Wetland Plants of Florida. Florida Department of Natural
     Resources, Bureau of Aquatic Plant Management, Tallahassee. 127 pp.

     Godfrey, R.K., J.W. Wooten. 1981. Aquatic and Wetland Plants of
     Southeastern United States. Dicotyledons. 933 pp.
     1979. Aquatic and Wetland Plants of Southeastern United States.
     Monocotyledons. 712 pp. University of Georgia Press, Athens.

     You can find these references and more at the University of Florida's
     Center for Aquatic and Invasive Plants website:

     http://aquat1.ifas.ufl.edu/

     Regards,

     Mark