Microsoft in the Aquarium Business?

In #191, Brian D. Brinson asks about a type of lighting he calls OS Ram.

> Date: Wed, 08 Apr 1998 18:18:45 -0400
> From: "Brian D. Brinson" <bdb06842 at pegasus_cc.ucf.edu>
> Subject: lighting
>
> Hello everyone,
>
> I have a question about a type of lighting I haven't heard of before.
> It is calle OS Ram.  I don't know what OS Ram stands for, but it is used
> on a display tank at my local fish store and really looks great.  It is

Maybe Microsoft has decided to get into the Pet Industry. Or perhaps IBM has
finally figured out a way to make OS/2 fly.

But, all joking aside, I would venture that the light fixture is made by
OSRAM/Sylvania. Any further details are beyond me, as Brian doesn't say what
kind of bulbs are in the fixture.

James Purchase
jpurch at interlog_com