Things don't really change do they

I've been subscribed here on and off for a few years and I find it sad to
note that people are still reposting the entire digest. I suggest a two
strikes and you're out policy. I'm sorry to be so severe but there is
really no excuse for it. Maybe some sort of warning about using "reply" in
the welcome message would help. BTW - I usually don't post an answer
because there are so many people here who are so much more advanced than I.

sandor at gate_net