RE: Aquatic Plants Digest V3 #189

I don't know if you can help me but, I am looking for a good plant
supplier in the area and wondered if you have any recommendations. I am
looking for a wide variety of plants. Currently I purchase through the
Fish Store in Bellevue, but find their prices to be pretty steep.

Any suggestions?

Thank you.