Re: New Member

<< I happen to think it was great, and I would do it again and again
 > with a smile on my face.  Petsmart is a $billion+ national chain with
more
 > than enough capital and over-inflated prices...with substandard fish:
thus
 > the name "Deathmart" or "Nitrate City".  In my opinion, if they do
not
 > have the intelligence to mark their inventory corrrectly and to not
train
 > the employees on the most basic fundamentals of fish keeping, then
too bad
 > for them.  I will continue to buy $18 dollar plants at Petsmart for
$1.49
 > as long as they have their head up their ass.  My only regret as of
now,
 > was to boast to the list of this, since this can be construed to be
 > unethical, etc......For the record, I would not consider doing this
if it
 > was a mom and pop store.  What's the difference you say? Quite a
 > bit.....nevertheless, let's stop hashing this out...good day. Tom

Yes, I guess it makes it a lot easier if people just accept you the way
you are, and don't judge or hash things out..... Gee, Wal Mart's a
pretty big chain store, I guess I'll just go and see what I can rip off
them (after all, they can afford it). Stores like this stay in business
by charging their paying customers more to make up for people like you.
Situational Ethics sure comes in handy. Do they teach a course in this
at Western Washington, or is this something you thought up all by
yourself?

Tony
Honest and glad of it! (Not proud of it because it's the way to be)