Anubias

        Hi, can any one give me any information on Anubias barteri and
Anubias barteri var. nana. I want know is it a hardy plant or a difficult to
keep plant. What kind of water condition does it need, and what form of
fertilization that is sutable for it. What knid of light condition? Does
this kind plant like substrate fertilization or it gets the nutrients from
the water colume. How big does it get to. Post the information on the
Aquatic Plant Digest or email me.