Re: water?

     >Now for water, I am suspect of tap water to the extent I don't drink
     >it myself sooo, what are anyones thoughts on lake water? Bottled
     >water? Pros and cons

     OK.  I'll bite.

     Why are you suspicious of your tap water?  It would be really helpful
     for us to know some basic parameters (e.g., hardness, phosphates,
     etc.)  Your municipal water supply can give you a detailed waer
     quality report upon request.

     If your tap water comes from the lake, then lake water wouldn't really
     be an improvement.  Bottled water is waaaay expensive, and is often
     variable in it's mineral content (e.g, can be distilled, RO, spring
     water, or tap water from municipalities with superior water supplies
     (read the label!))  For example, the cities of Fort Worth and Houston,
     Texas bottle their water and sell it.  No kidding.

     Regards,

     Mark