Bioplast, etc

> Date: Tue, 31 Mar 1998 10:23:15 +0200
> From: "=?iso-8859-1?Q?Hans_Sand=E9n?=" <hans.sanden at vaxjo_mail.telia.com>
> Subject: light question
>
> Hi all,
> I have found Halogen lamps 150W with colour temp of 3000 K.
> Is this good lightening for a planted FW or should I stick with my 3 x 30W
> warm white flouroscent bulbs on my 250l tank.

The 150 watt halogen lamp is equivalent to about 30 watts of fluorescent
lighting.  Stick with the fluorescent, or better yet, get more
fluorescents. :)

> From: OTISINHOTVILLE <OTISINHOTVILLE at prodigy_net>
> Subject: CO2 system
>
> Does anyone have any experience with Bioplast a CO2 producing tablet
> system?

I just archived a few opinions about Ceomat and Bioplast on the Krib
(http://www.cco.caltech.edu/~aquaria/Krib/Plants/CO2/ceomat.html)

  - Erik

---
Erik Olson