Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V3 #168

RiceGuy,

If you already have access to RO water it would seem simple.  My method is
to fill a 30 gallon garbage can for my 90 gallon tank.  Add whatever you
need to make the RO water ok ( I add 1 teaspoon Kent RO Right per 10
gallons) and then siphon out the old and add the new.  I am lazy so I
bought a sump pump on sale to pump the water from the garbage can into my
tank, thus no need to carry buckets.  This makes my life easy and thus
encourages me to do water changes more often.

Glad to hear things are going good for you.

P.S.  With the pump you could hide the garbage can someplace and just pump
from it, thus not causing problems with the others in your abode

	     e  Mike Nielsen                           a
	     y  Department of Geography                r
	     o  Harvill Bldg Box #2                    e
	     u  Tucson, AZ 85721                       y
	     ?  mnielsen at u_arizona.edu