Salvinia

josh,
	From what I know of the words "short day plant," it
means that it is actually a long night plant- not to
grow, but to bloom. That way, they all bloom at the same
time (when the nights are long) and cross pollination
would be easier. I'm not sure if this is what he is
talking about, but I am sure that the experts on this
list will clear us both up.
	I'm sure there must be some plants that needs short days
to grow well. I wonder if there are many of them, and if
so, if they would need  higher intensity lighting to
compensate?

-Toan