How much is low light?

This may sound silly but what is considered low light? Maybe I should ask
how much light for crptys? I have a 30G 18" tall with a single 15 watt bulb.
My two crypts in there are doing well. I want to add some more and was
thinking about going to 30 watts but wondered if that is too much for them?
I would like to grow some other plants in there that need a bit more light.

Jeff <*\\><
Mt. 4:19 And he saith unto them, Follow me, and I will make you fishers of
men.