David,

Somebody named David (if my memory doesn't fail) answered
my question about the Dupla Delta CO2 system..
I can not find his Email address, for that reason I am writing
to the list to say Thank you, to him and to everybody who
answers the posted questions.

Other problem. I can not find in Argentina the famous Trace Element
mix for the PMDD. Could somebody give me an address to order
some or maybe if somebody wants to sell a little to me. I could
send a check or trade for wild Cynolebias eggs.

Thanks
Jeronimo, from Buenos Aires, Argentina