Re: mailorder plants

Kelly wrote:
>Does anyone buy mailorder plants?  What kind of luck--healthy, nice
>plants?  Where are some of the plants MO places at--any web based?
Kelly, I just received an order from Arizona Aquatic Gardens (AAG).
I've heard good and bad things about them, but I was quite pleased.
Be sure to tell them not to substitute if you don't want them to,
otherwise expect something different.  Orders will reach your house
on Monday, although mine came on Tuesday.  Prices are very attractive.

http://www.rosemart.com/aq-gardens/ to see their online price list
or 1-800-942-4523

"I tell you the truth, he who believes has everlasting life.  I am the
bread of life"  John 6:47