ADA CO2 disperser

>Date: Fri, 20 Mar 1998 19:13:20 +1000
>From: David Aiken <d.aiken at eis_net.au>
>Subject: Re: ADA CO2 disperser
>
>Roxanne Bittman asked:
>>
>>Has anyone had experience with the ADA glass "pollen" CO2 disperser?  It
>looks
>>intriguing.

I'm using two of the ADA Pollen 50 diffusers for my 200 gal. tank. It
doesn't have any safety valves built into it as u have observed so u'd need
to hook up some one way check valve. ADA's check valve,the Rubicon,is this
"made of glass" device which has a little red glass ball inside which stops
back flow. Real thing of beauty (typical ADA!!) but one heck of an
expensive (typical ADA too!! ) ;-)

Khew

http://www.singnet.com.sg/~khewss/