[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

3m sponges

Hello all,
I've just lost all my fish to a 3M antibacterial sponge I used to clean the
glass of my aquarium tank of algae.  
I am greatly saddened... but I am now thinking of turning it into a planted
I would like to know if any one else had any similar experiences and what I
should do to the tank to make sure whatever killed my fish doesn't linger.
I have emptied the majority of the water  and left the filter running. 
Should I break it all down and wash it all?
I would appreciate any insights to this.