Re:Chlorine Neutralizer

>could someone please recommend what you think is the best >commercial product
>to de-chlorinate tap water without also binding up any of the other >minerals
>or trace elements.  i was using Sera Aqutan until recently >discovering that
>it was binding almost everything in the water - including the >expensive
>daily fertilizer i've been using for almost a year!

I use Stress Coat without any known problems. Also, I recall reading somewhere that you should always wait a day after treating your water (with dechlorinators etc.) before adding a fertilizer because often water conditioners *will* bind with some elements. Sorry I don't have any documentation, but try waiting till the next day to add anything.