Re: Water Sprite

Bob Dixon,

They are two forms of the same plant. I am definite because I bought mine
in the wide leaf form, then I weighed them down and planted them in the
substrate. Eventually, they formed new leaves of the narrow kind. They grew
real big, up to about 2 feet tall, but as you've found out, they are real
brittle and break of when lifted out of the water. Right now, I'm keeping
the offsprings as the floating form for almost a year now and they never
reverted back to the wide leaf form. Some of the leaves even lifted out of
the water and are thicker and stiffer but still in the 'narrow' form. Any

Dave