RE: Aquatic Plants Digest V3 #154

Dear plant's people,
	I am not new in the list but this is the first
time after maybe one year that I am writing...
	That's because I just bought a used german
Dupla CO2 system, (I think the model is Delta)
I have two questions: in the box, there is a label with the
following words:"Do not operate or store in sleeping rooms"
Anything to say? I don't have other rooms!
Second question: I don't have the instruction manuals.. do you
know how the bubbles/minute/galon relation is?
Thanks in advance..
Oh, Kelly, (re:laterite) Ïf plastic plants are so great, why not
plastic fish? ;)
Jeronimo from Buenos Aires