Jobes 16-2-6

Help, I just ran out of the Jobe's Plant spikes for Palms and ferns. I
have been using them to substrate fertilize my planted tanks. The local
sources will not order them (except in case lots) because they do not
sell enough. I did confirm the Easy Gardener the parent company still
sell them, but their computer does not keep a database of each product.

Does anyone have a mail order source. I can't seem to locate an online
dealer.

---
Best To You........

Ric Cooney, N3BRB
RicCooney at Worldnet_att.net
Aquatic Gardeners Association

Maryland is for Crabbs,............I'm Doing My share...