Jobes plant sticks

I don't know if this got answered already, but Jobes (or whomever the manufacturer
is) makes many types of plant sticks for different applications.  They all
differ in their N-P-K ratios.

The one Karen Randall (and others) use in aquariums is the one sold for palms
and ferns and it has the lowest phosphate ratio of them all.  I can't remember
the exact NPK, but it is something like 16-2-6...I don't have it at work, so
this is a guess.  I know the 2 is correct.

Roxanne Bittman