Aponogetons

I have these Aponogetons which are growing healthily but suddenly it starts
to sprout floating leaves which come out to be red initially. Any idea this
is so?
I supplement with Duplaplant 24 daily and get their leaves to be a healthy
green and really broad. I'm wondering if it's getting it all so "good",why
the sudden floating leaves? And if it's a lack of light problem,then the
rest of the submersed leaves won't be so healthy and green.

Thanks!

Khew

http://www.singnet.com.sg/~khewss/