re: emerse grown aquatic plants

Hello there;
I'm a lurker on the list, who enjoys following the discussions, but at
long last can feel I have something to contribute in response to the
question posed by Stephen Pushak in V3 #135.
Having toured the facilities at Tropica in Denmark, I can attest to the
fact they do grow a wide range of aquatic plants using a hydroponic
emersed form system.Some of the genera include: Echinodorus,
Cryptocoryne, and several other of the corm or rhyzome based plants.

Hope this helps

---Kim
--
H. Kim Hay