Re: Bannana Plants

Can someone give me some more information about the 'banana plants' that
Iregularly see at pet stores?  The ones with the tuber/root cluster
thingies
that resemble small banana clusters. Do they grow tall or keep small?
Thanks.

- -- Stephen

STEPHEN-  I have a large population of bananna plants in my 29. Under
the proper conditions theses plants grow rapidly. The oldest one I
have(6 mos) have leaves five inches in radius and the plants regularly
send runners up to the top where leaves will form at the surface. (my
runners
grow 1-1.5 inches per day sometimes).
  - Buff