"Ghost Shrimp"

I'm not sure what species or variety of "Ghost Shrimp" or "Glass
Shrimp" I have, but here are two observations on them:

   1)  They attack me when I'm working in the aquarium they are
housed in.  They swim up and pinch my hand!  OK - it isn't real
painful or anything but they are very aggressive little guys.

   2)  By chance, one night, I shined a small flashlight into their
aquarium (the power was out) and the only things I saw were their
very very brightly lit little orangish eyes reflecting back at me.
Maybe this is why they're called "Ghost Shrimp" - very eerie!

Mike Goggin in Tennessee     <goggin_mt at a1_rscc.cc.tn.us>