RE: Whale Alert

Jon,

I don't think the number of 'intrusions' on this list is so excessive that
we have to throw up a caution flag everytime a 'member' wishes to share
something off the beaten path.  I agree we should not loose our focus and
allow this list to become a forum for all things water, but let's not
chastise everyone who wishes to 'occasionally' alert us to threats to our
natural world.  After all, we love our natural world.  That is why we
attempt to duplicate it or assimilate it into our lives through planted
ponds and aquariums.

"March, can't tell whether winter is coming or going in the Northeast"
Peter W O'Dwyer jnr
odwyerpw at capital_net