List administrative questions

For what I gather, the only format this list is available as
is the digest format. Could we offer it in regular format also
please? (as an option, I'm not advocating getting rid of the
digest). This will allow us to do some nice filtering to avoid
reading posts we don't care about or posts from people with
religious sigs :)

Another suggestion: would it be possible to improve the search
engine of this mailing list? I find it extremely limiting that it
only searches for the exact words you type (no allowing them to
be in different parts of the message), not being able to limit
the search by dates, the ordering, etc, etc. Maybe all this
is possible, but there is no help in the search page. Any thoughts?

Noel Llopis
llopis at zonker_ecs.umass.edu