Ah oops! Co2 hydro and being too late, religious sig. block.

I apologize for commenting on the CO2 tank issue when I am a bit behind
on reading APD.  I should have known someone would have picked up on the
"1 year hydro" sooner.
 As for the for the religious sig. comments; other people have used
other forms of philosophical comments on their sig. block without any
follow up remarks.  Just remember; most of us were born with a right
finger with a left mouse botton attached to it and we know how to use
it, and we move on in life.  Just my fast comments.   JiM C.