Re: Persistant Cloudy Water

Neil wrote:

I hate to "waste" list space with questions like this, but
I've really read all the FAQs and previous postings, tried many
different things, and I still haven't been able to get rid
of my "cloudy water". Maybe someone in this list can point me
in the right direction.

Get a bottle of "Crystal-Clear" (Aquarium Products) and follow directions.
It should clear your water in one hour or less.  You may have an infusoria
bloom.  Regardless, this will take care of it.  If you can't find this at a
LFS (local fish store), Wal-Mart carries it in their Pet Department.

Good luck,

Merrill