Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V3 #117

>bottles have a one year hydro on them

I work in the "gas" business, and I don't know of a one year hydro.
There are disposable or fill one time cylinders, such as a "medical e
size" cylinder, but any DOT cylinder that I am aware of that is used for
CO2 has more than a one year hydro test requirement, typically they are
10 if memory serves me.

Tim

Also single stage regulators are fine for CO2 since it is a liquid fill
and maintains constant pressure until all of the liquid is vaporized (for
the flow rates we are talking about).