Re: New web page with fluorescent light spectra

I sent this message yesterday, but did not see it in the digest, so I'm
sending again.

I have updated my Fluorescent Light Comparison web page, found at
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Hills/2637/ with 4 new bulbs:

GE Daylight Ultra
GE Plant and Aquarium
Coralife Trichromatic
Philips Daylight Delux

One thing that is worth noting is that for only $5, the GE Daylight Ultra
has a spectrum very close to the more expensive bulbs, and also almost as
bright.  It has a fairly low CRI though (75).  Perhaps it could be used
together with higher CRI bulbs, to boost lumens at lower cost.

Hoa

                     Hoa G. Nguyen
SSC San Diego D371             Email: nguyenh at spawar_navy.mil
San Diego, CA 92152-7383   http://www.spawar.navy.mil/robots/
  Aquarium: http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Hills/2637/