Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V3 #107

That Fish Place carries Fluval internal filters and media under
Filters-Submersible.  I don't know what size will fit the powerhead, but the
Fluval #2 Foam Inserts are about 5" long and 2.5" across with the center
hole about 1/2". I use them as a prefilter on the Fluval 203 intake tube
with strainer basket.  Part number from the Summer 97 catalog is 171160, and
a 2-pack is $2.19.

Melissa
mshea at delta_info.net